We hope you can find what you are looking for on the Suffolk Observatory. However, the links below are other useful resources for data and information.
The home of the Suffolk Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) is the site for in-depth reports and information about health, wellbeing and other factors impacting on health in Suffolk, such as:
Useful resources by small geographical areas:
- Place-based needs assessments – PBNAs are created for smaller areas than the local authorities or Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs). They include information on housing, education and poverty, as they can affect people’s health and wellbeing.
Useful resources by theme:
- Children & young people
- Crime & Community Safety
- Economy & Employment
- Health & Social Care
- Nomis – Nomis is a service provided by the Office for National Statistics, ONS, to give you free access to the most detailed and up-to-date UK labour market statistics
- The Office for National Statistics – The Office for National Statistics is the UK’s largest independent producer of official statistics and the recognised national statistical institute of the UK
- Government statistics – Official Statistics, produced impartially and free from political influence
- Local Health – An online tool that presents data on both health outcomes and factors affecting health, for populations in England
- Fingertips – Fingertips is a rich source of indicators across a range of health and wellbeing themes designed to support JSNA and commissioning
- Suffolk County Council Open Data – Find free data about Suffolk and the Council available to the general public and organisations
- Suffolk Infolink – A directory of local groups, services, activities and other information